Wednesday 30 September 2009
Monday 28 September 2009
Sunday 27 September 2009
Friday 25 September 2009
"How to Attract a Skater" from this incredible webpage :
They have some brilliant articles as "How to know if a guy likes you" and "How to lose a guy in 10 txt"
- If you're a huge skater, you got this one down perfectly. If not, see below:
- Try and seem interested in what he loves. Smile and say 'awesome' or 'cool' when he does something really impressive. He is not doing these to impress you though, so don't overdo it. Try it casual--Be friendly and flirty.
- Ask questions, it will show him that you're interested and really care about his passions. He should always feel like you support what he does. Maybe he will learn to do the same for you.
- Be brave, guys like confidence! Ask him to show you how to stand on a skate board or how to go. Remind him you're a beginner and don't want to do any advanced things. Skateboarding is a really creative hobby, and he will be proud when you get good! (Make him hold you while you're trying to stand, guys like that.)
- Make sure the guy you like is really worth it. You should like him for his personality, not just the way he skates. Get to know the guy behind the board, outside of the skate park. Ask him about himself, and not just his skating. Otherwise he may think you're not as interested.
- If he hasn't seemed to notice you, you should maybe try complimenting him on the way he skateboards or watching him quite often and smiling whenever he does a cool trick. Laugh and be approachable, he'll come to you.
- If you know how to skateboard, do some tricks in front of him. This might get him interested in you. If you're really good, impress him, but be modest about it.
- Try getting to know some of his friends, that way they can introduce you to him. Show your interest in skateboarding, and one of his friends is bound to notice.
- Don't lie about your skater skills, ever. If you say you can, and you really can't, he'll think you're a poser. Be yourself, and not a sk8r wannabe.
- If he still hasn't noticed you, he probably just isn't interested. You can't catch the attention of every guy.
- Smile, be curious in what he does. This will help.
- Listen, pay attention. Always.
- Be nice. A lot of skaters like tomboy-ish girls, but this doesn't mean you should tell him he sucks. Common sense.
- ALWAYS be yourself. This is very important. Don't change who you are for a guy. It will backfire in the end.
- If you ever fall or screw up a trick, just laugh. No big deal.
- Don't be annoying and smother him with compliments and questions. Remember to be casual about it.
- Don't criticize his hobby. Tease him lightly if you want, but don't try to change who he is, because it'll never work.
- Never be clingy! If he's going to skate with the guys, don't intervene or try to go with him. It's important for him to just hang with just them sometimes. You're his girl and he's gonna spend time with you, but you aren't one of the guys.
- If he's an arrogant jerk, he's not worth it, ever.
- Watch our for skater-players!
- How to Date a Skater Guy
- How to Dress Like a Skater
- How to Go to a Skatepark for the First Time Without Embarrassing Yourself
- How to Be a Good Looking Skater
- How to Ollie on a Broken Skateboard
- How to Attract an Older Guy
spotted by Rafter
The world is soooo wrong...